The Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (AAMPO) is seeking an experienced
REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION PLANNER
The Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (AAMPO) serves the counties of Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe and a portion of Kendall, Texas.
AAMPO strives to provide a cohesive work environment that fosters trust, respect and knowledge sharing in order to deliver outstanding transportation programs, plans and products.
Flexible work hours, paid time off, a generous benefit package including medical and retirement along with a friendly work environment are only part of what makes AAMPO a great place to work.
Click HERE to see the position information.
This ad updated 11/1/2022
Transportation Department is seeking to fill entry- and/or mid-level Transportation Planning positions listed below.
NCTCOG is one of the largest metropolitan planning organizations in the country. The Agency offers flexible work hours, generous health and retirement benefits, and a friendly and highly analytical atmosphere with open communications for cooperative decision making. The environment encourages both individual and team growth, responsibility and innovation. Go to https://jobs.silkroad.com/NCTCOG/Careers to search for information on the following positions:
- Administrative Assistants
- Senior Administrative Assistants – Transportation Department
- Program Manager – Transportation Department
- Senior Program Manager – Transportation Department
- Part-time Project Engineer – Transportation Department
- Fiscal Project Coordinator I or II – Fiscal Management
- Transportation Planner II or III – Environmental Justice (MTP)
- Transportation Planner I or II – Congestion Management and System Operations
- Senior-Level Bicycle and Pedestrian Planner
- Commuter Outreach Specialist – Travel Demand Management
- Database Specialist I or II – Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Transportation Funding Specialist I or II – Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Intern – A/Q Management and Operations
- Intern – Campaign Analysis
- Intern – Community Outreach
- Intern – Contract and Risk Management
- Intern – Government Relations
- Intern – Media Buying
- Intern – Photography and Video Production
- Intern – Public Involvement
- Intern – Transportation Education and Outreach
Ad updated 10/26/2022
The Capitol Area MPO has the following request for RFP available. Please click on the link for information:
Request for RFP – Professional Services – SL 150 / Chestnut Street Multimodal Corridor Study
This ad updated 9/27/2022
Houston-Galveston Area Council has the below positions available
The Houston-Galveston Area Council is one of the largest regional planning commissions in the country with a diverse service area of 13 counties and more than 7 million people. We are the pulse of our region addressing issues that cross city limits and county lines every single day.
We make decisions that affect our transportation system, ensure the safety and well-being of our seniors, connect people to jobs, help families recover from natural disasters, preserve water quality for our children, and so much more. We work to make the region a great place to live, work, and thrive.
You may click on the link below for more information and/or go to H-GAC/careers.
Assistant Director – Human Services
Director of Community and Environmental Planning
Lead Program Coordinator – Public Services
Principal Data Analyst
Project Manager – Workforce
Senior / Principal Safety Transportation Planner
Senior Planner – Regional Planning
Senior Videographer/ Photographer
This ad updated 9/26/2022
Effective immediately, applications will be accepted for a Senior Transportation Planner with the South East Texas Regional Planning Commission.
Applicants can view details and apply at: https://www.setrpc.org/job/senior-transportation-planner/
This ad updated 7/18/2022
The Waco MPO has openings for the following positions
(click on the links for information):
This ad posted 6/24/2022
Central Texas COG has an opening for a Planner I
Click HERE for information on this position
This ad posted 6/21/2022
The Abilene MPO has an opening for a Transportation Planner I/II/III (depending on qualifications). For more information, applicants can view and apply at:
This ad posted 6/8/2022
Send postings to TEMPO Administrator. Jobs will be posted for 90 days and then removed, unless requested to keep on the site longer or asked to remove earlier.