The Lower Rio Grande Valley Development Council (LRGVDC) is presently accepting applications for the position of Executive Director / Director V.
See links below for more information on the position and how to apply:
Ad posted 11/2/2023
Transportation Department is seeking to fill entry- and/or mid-level Transportation Planning positions listed below.
NCTCOG is one of the largest metropolitan planning organizations in the country. The Agency offers flexible work hours, generous health and retirement benefits, and a friendly and highly analytical atmosphere with open communications for cooperative decision making. The environment encourages both individual and team growth, responsibility and innovation. Go to https://jobs.silkroad.com/NCTCOG/Careers to search for information on the following positions:
- Commuter Outreach Specialist – Travel Demand Management (Commuter Travel Options)
- Transportation Funding Specialist I or II – Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Fiscal Project Coordinator I – Fiscal Management
- Intern – Public Involvement
- Intern – Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Transportation Intern – Freight Planning
- Senior-Level Bicycle and Pedestrian Planner
- Transportation Planner – Bicycle/Pedestrian Coordination
- Transportation Planner I and II – Goods Movement Planning
- Transportation Planner II or III – Metropolitan Transportation Plan
- Transportation System Modeler II – Model and Data Development
- Principal Transportation Planner – Streamlined Project Delivery
- Air Quality Planner I or II – Air Quality Technical Planning and Analysis
Ad updated 10/19/2023
CCMPO has an opening for a Transportation Planning Coordinator position. Click on the link for more details.
This ad posted 8/1/2023
The Abilene MPO has an opening for a Transportation Planner I/II/III (depending on qualifications). For more information, applicants can view and apply at:
This ad posted 10/12/2023
Send postings to TEMPO Administrator. Jobs will be posted for 90 days or until they expire and then removed, unless requested to keep on the site longer or asked to remove earlier.