Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO) in Austin has a job opening for a Regional Planner or Senior Regional Planner
See details about the jobs and necessary qualifications, as well as instructions to apply HERE.
This ad posted 2/14/19
The North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) Transportation Department is seeking applicants for the following positions:
Transportation/Air Quality Entry Level or Planner I – Air Quality, Clean Fleet and Energy Program
- To assist with creation and implementation of innovative emissions reduction strategies to improve regional air quality. Requires an interest in environmental impacts of transportation as well as electric vehicles and alternative fuels. Supports efforts to reduce air pollution from the transportation sector with emphasis on increasing use of alternative fuel vehicles, encouraging upgrades in existing vehicles, and integrating efficient energy sources. Initiatives include a range of vehicle and technology programs, demonstration projects, and regional air quality policies. Work is collaborative in nature, working with external stakeholders, including fleets, citizen groups, and associations.
Senior Transportation Planner – Transit Operations
- To support implementation of transit projects and/or administration of federal transit grant program activities. This position will work with internal staff, public and private transportation providers, local governments, communities, and other stakeholders. In addition, responsibilities include meeting support and preparation of presentations, correspondence, documentation, articles, and reports.
Transportation Planner Is or IIs – Transit Operations
- To support the implementation of transit projects and/or administration of federal transit grant program activities. These positions will work with public and private transportation providers, local governments, communities, and other stakeholders. In addition, responsibilities include preparing presentations, correspondence, documentation, articles, and reports.
Principal Project Engineer – Streamlined Project Delivery and Data Management
- For the Streamlined Project Delivery and Data Management team. This position will provide planning and technical expertise in support of expediting projects in the Dallas-Fort Worth region. Applicants wishing to be considered for this position should apply online at https://mycogcareer.silkroad.com/. To be considered for any other NCTCOG position that may currently be open, applicants need to apply online separately for those positions. All submittals should include a cover letter summarizing work experience, as well as a current resume.
Transportation Funding Specialist I or II – Transportation Project Programming
- To support the development, maintenance, and implementation of the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).
All applicants wishing to be considered for these positions should apply online at https://mycogcareer.silkroad.com/. To be considered for any other NCTCOG position(s) that may currently be open, applicants need to apply online separately for those postings. All submittals should include a cover letter summarizing work experience, as well as a current resume.
NCTCOG is recognized as a military-friendly employer and values the knowledge, experience, and skills acquired during your military service career. All qualified veterans are invited to apply.
The NCTCOG is a voluntary association of, by and for local governments, and was established to assist local governments in planning for common needs, cooperating for mutual benefit, and coordinating for sound regional development. NCTCOG’s purpose is to strengthen both the individual and collective power of local governments and to help them recognize regional opportunities, eliminate unnecessary duplication, and make joint decisions. Since 1974, the NCTCOG has served as the Metropolitan Planning Organization for transportation in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area and is responsible for developing transportation plans and programs that address the complex needs of the rapidly growing area. The planning area for transportation includes the 12 counties of Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Hood, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, and Wise. NCTCOG also serves as a designated recipient for Federal Transit Administration funds.
The agency offers generous benefits, a friendly atmosphere with open communications for cooperative decision making, and challenging opportunities. The environment encourages both individual and team growth, responsibility and innovation
This ad updated 1/28/19
Send postings to TEMPO Administrator. Jobs will be posted for 90 days and then removed, unless requested to keep on the site longer or asked to remove earlier.