The North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) Transportation Department is seeking to fill entry- and/or mid-level Transportation Planning positions listed below.
NCTCOG is one of the largest metropolitan planning organizations in the country. The Agency offers flexible work hours, generous health and retirement benefits, and a friendly and highly analytical atmosphere with open communications for cooperative decision making. The environment encourages both individual and team growth, responsibility and innovation.
- Contracts and Risk Specialists II – Contracts and Procurement
- Grants and Contracts Coordinator I – Fiscal Management
- Regional Transportation Construction Coordinator I or II
- Transportation Planner II or III – Environmental and Social Equity Planning
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transportation System Management/Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Transportation Planner I or II – Sustainable Development Community Schools and Transportation Program
- Transportation Planner I or II – Aviation Planning and Education
- Transportation Planner I or II – Congestion and Asset Management
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transit Project Management and Operations
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transit Funding Administration
- Transportation Planner I or II – Sustainable Development, Coordinated Land Use, and Transportation Parking Management Program
- Transportation Planner I or II – Sustainable Development, Coordinated Land Use, and Transportation Economics Program
The Houston-Galveston Area Council is seeking a full-time Accounting/Finance Coordinator
Salary Range: $42,244.00 – $80,137.00
Skills and Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in an applicable academic discipline or related field of study
3 years of experience working with local government, nonprofit programs, school or in job related duties
Familiarity with automated payroll systems. H-GAC uses the MIP accounting system.
Familiarity with automated time sheets. H-GAC has 3 different work schedules including a 9/80 and 4/10 option.
Knowledge of Microsoft Access is desired but not required.
Click HERE for full job description and details.
Apply online via: https://h-gac.com/careers
H-GAC is an equal opportunity/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or protected veteran status.
This ad posted 7/28/2020
The Abilene Metropolitan Transportation Organization (MPO) has an opening for a Transportation Planner I, II, III.
SALARY: $45,012.00 – $65,556.00 Annually OPENING DATE: 07/09/20 OPEN UNTIL FILLED PAY RATE DOE + Q
Under immediate supervision (Planner I) or general supervision (Planner II/III) to perform a variety of professional transportation planning work including preparing long-range comprehensive/transportation plans, sub-area studies, short-range transportation improvement programs, urban and regional transit planning, annual work programs, and other pertinent transportation documents, policies, and programs. Link to job posting is https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/abilenetx
Abilene Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)
This ad posted 7/9/2020
Send postings to TEMPO Administrator. Jobs will be posted for 90 days and then removed, unless requested to keep on the site longer or asked to remove earlier.