The North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) Transportation Department is seeking to fill entry- and/or mid-level Transportation Planning positions listed below.
NCTCOG is one of the largest metropolitan planning organizations in the country. The Agency offers flexible work hours, generous health and retirement benefits, and a friendly and highly analytical atmosphere with open communications for cooperative decision making. The environment encourages both individual and team growth, responsibility and innovation.
- Contracts and Risk Specialists II – Contracts and Procurement
- Grants and Contracts Coordinators I – Fiscal Management
- Regional Transportation Construction Coordinator I or II
- Transportation/Air Quality Planner I or II – Air Quality Management and Operations
- Transportation Planner I or II – Sustainable Development Community Schools and Transportation Program
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transportation Planning
- Transportation Planner I or II – Aviation Planning and Education
- Transportation Planner I or II – Bicycle/Pedestrian Coordination
- Transportation Planner I or II – Congestion and Asset Management
- Transportation Planner I or II – Safety
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transit Project Management and Operations
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transportation Project Programming (TIP)
For more information on these employment opportunities and to apply, applicants should visit NCTCOG’s career Web site at https://mycogcareer.silkroad.com/ . Only online applications will be accepted, and an application for each position of interest is required in order to be considered. All submittals should include a cover letter summarizing work experience, as well as a current resume.
NCTCOG is recognized as a military-friendly employer and values the knowledge, experience, and skills acquired during your military service career. All qualified veterans are invited to apply.
The North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) is a voluntary association of, by and for local governments, and was established to assist local governments in planning for common needs, cooperating for mutual benefit, and coordinating for sound regional development. NCTCOG’s purpose is to strengthen both the individual and collective power of local governments and to help them recognize regional opportunities, eliminate unnecessary duplication, and make joint decisions. Since 1974, NCTCOG has served as the Metropolitan Planning Organization for transportation in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area and is responsible for developing transportation plans and programs that address the complex needs of the rapidly growing area. The planning area for transportation includes the 12 counties of Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Hood, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, and Wise.
This ad updated 4/1/2020
Houston-Galveston Area council (H-GAC) is seeking multiple Planners and Senior Planners to join the Regional Planning team within our Transportation department.
Through cooperation with local governments, H-GAC’s Transportation Department improves the quality of life for residents across the region. As a Planner or Senior Planner in the Transportation Department, you will have the opportunity to assist and lead coordination of programs and projects that improve mobility and safety throughout the region.
To find out more about H-GAC and this opportunity, click HERE.
You may see individual positions and apply online via: https://h-gac.com/careers. H-GAC is an equal opportunity/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or protected veteran status.
This ad posted 2/7/2020
Send postings to TEMPO Administrator. Jobs will be posted for 90 days and then removed, unless requested to keep on the site longer or asked to remove earlier.