The North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) Transportation Department is seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant – Transportation Department
- Intern – Transportation Marketing
- Intern – Transportation Safety
- Intern – Travel Demand Management (Commuter Travel Options)
- Transportation/Land Use Intern – Sustainable Development
- Interns – Public Involvement
- Transportation Intern – Transit Operations
- Intern – Air Quality Management and Operations
- Communications Specialist I or II – Transportation Marketing
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transportation Safety
- Transportation Planner I or II – Regional Transportation Construction Coordinator
- Transportation Planner I or II – Sustainable Development
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transportation Project Programming
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transit Planning
- Database Specialist I or II – Transportation Improvement Program
- Principal Project Engineer – Streamlined Project Delivery and Data Management
- Contracts and Risk Specialists II – Legal Services
- Air Quality Planner I or II – Air Quality Technical Planning and Analysis
To find more information on, and/or to apply for any position, go to https://mycogcareer.silkroad.com/ . Those interested in multiple NCTCOG position(s) must apply separately online for each posting. Each application must include a cover letter summarizing work experience, as well as a current resume.
NCTCOG is recognized as a military-friendly employer and values the knowledge, experience, and skills acquired during your military service career. All qualified veterans are invited to apply.
This ad updated 10/2/19
The Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (AAMPO) has an opening for a
Transportation Planning program manager
The AAMPO is seeking a motivated TRANSPORTATION PLANNING PROGRAM MANAGER. The ideal candidate has experience in providing technical assistance, program management, transportation planning, and public involvement services on behalf of governments in transportation and community development. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical benefits, retirement, and tuition reimbursement.
Go to www.alamoareampo.org or call 210-227-8651 for further details and directions on how to apply. EOE.
This ad posted 8/28/19
Houston-Galveston Area Council (HGAC) has these positions open – click on position for more details:
This ad updated 8/28/19
Send postings to TEMPO Administrator. Jobs will be posted for 90 days and then removed, unless requested to keep on the site longer or asked to remove earlier.