The Lubbock MPO is searching for an Assistant Director
To view the posting, go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/lubbock , and type “Transportation Planning Assistant Director MPO” in the search.
This ad posted 1/4/2021
The Houston-Galveston Area Council (H-GAC) Transportation Department has the following openings for employment:
Click on the links for more information and to apply.
This ad posted 12/3/2020
The Central Texas Council of Governments (CTCOG) invites consultants, planning professionals or the like
to respond to the following Request for Proposals:
Professional Services – Regionally Coordinated Transportation Plan (RCTP) 5-Year Update– proposals due by December 15
This ad posted 11/20/2020
The Capitol Area MPO (CAMPO) has issued the following Requests for Proposals:
This ad updated 11/13/2020
NOTICE TO PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANTS REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Corpus Christi Metropolitan Planning Organization (CCMPO)
requests qualified consultants submit proposals for consideration in a competitive selection of professional transportation planning services on the following project:
Corpus Christi MPO On-Call Performance-Based Planning and Programming Process Enhancement.
If you have questions, please email at [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in the Corpus Christi MPO.
This ad posted 11/6/2020
The North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) Transportation Department is seeking to fill entry- and/or mid-level Transportation Planning positions listed below.
NCTCOG is one of the largest metropolitan planning organizations in the country. The Agency offers flexible work hours, generous health and retirement benefits, and a friendly and highly analytical atmosphere with open communications for cooperative decision making. The environment encourages both individual and team growth, responsibility and innovation.
- Senior Transportation/Air Quality Planner – Air Quality Management and Operation
- Senior Transportation Planner – Transit Planning
- Contracts and Risk Specialists II – Contracts and Procurement
- Grants and Contracts Coordinator I – Fiscal Management
- Regional Transportation Construction Coordinator I or II
- Transportation Planner I or II – Goods Movement Planning
- Transportation/Air Quality Planner I or II – Air Quality Planning and Operations
- Transportation System Modeler II – Model and Data Development
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transportation System Management/Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Transportation Planner I or II – Aviation Planning and Education
- Transportation Planner I or II – Sustainable Development, Coordinated Land Use, and Transportation Parking Management Program
- Transportation Planner I or II – Sustainable Development, Coordinated Land Use, and Transportation Economics Program
This ad updated 10/27/2020
Send postings to TEMPO Administrator. Jobs will be posted for 90 days and then removed, unless requested to keep on the site longer or asked to remove earlier.