The Federal Transit Administration, Region 6, is recruiting for a Community Planner GS-0020-11/12/13
This position is located in Fort Worth, TX. Vacancy Announcement: FTA.R6-2021-0001. Applicants must apply online. The announcement may be viewed by clicking HERE
The opening period is 10/4/2021 and will close on 10/13/2021. You may contact Britney Newsome if you have questions.
Britney Newsome, Human Resources Specialist
Federal Transit Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
This ad posted 10/4/2021
The Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (AAMPO) is seeking an experienced TRANSPORTATION PLANNER I (Commute Solutions Planner)
The position involves promoting or educating on all strategies that reduce the demand for single-occupant vehicle travel. The position holder conducts presentations and provides commute options to employers and citizens to reduce roadway congestion. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical benefits, retirement, and tuition reimbursement.
Go to www.alamoareampo.org or call 210-227-8651 for further details and directions on how to apply. EOE
CAMPO has also issued a request for quotes (RFQ) for professional services of a consultant to perform Project Readiness for Regional Corridor Improvement Projects. Click link for details.
Transportation Department is seeking to fill entry- and/or mid-level Transportation Planning positions listed below.
NCTCOG is one of the largest metropolitan planning organizations in the country. The Agency offers flexible work hours, generous health and retirement benefits, and a friendly and highly analytical atmosphere with open communications for cooperative decision making. The environment encourages both individual and team growth, responsibility and innovation. Go to https://jobs.silkroad.com/NCTCOG/Careers to search for information on the following positions:
- Senior Level Planner – Bicycle and Pedestrian
- Commuter Outreach Specialist I or II – Travel Demand Management (Commuter Travel Options)
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transit Management and Planning, Mobility Management
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transit Project Management and Operations
- Transportation Planner I or II – Transportation Planning
- Grants and Contracts Coordinator I – Fiscal Management
- Contracts and Risk Specialists II – Contracts and Procurement
This ad updated 9/13/2021.
MPO is actively searching for a Transportation Planning Assistant Director
This ad posted 8/26/2021.
Send postings to TEMPO Administrator. Jobs will be posted for 90 days and then removed, unless requested to keep on the site longer or asked to remove earlier.